ClickAndGo! is manufactured from
0.89 mm. thickness galvanized mill steel, in accordance with ASTM
A 653 G 90 coating specifications.
ClickAndGo! are classified by Underwriters Laboratories
- ECONOMICAL: Less expensive than the Ladder type.
- STRONGER: Than the wire mesh type.
- SAFE: Unlike electrical conduit, ClickAndGo! does not provide a significant path for transmission of corrosive, explosive or toxic gases and liquids, avoiding the exposure of plant personnel and sensitive equipment to these elements.
- REDUCES INSTALLATION COSTS: As previously stated,
ClickAndGo! are erected without nuts, bolts or tools, shortening installation time.
- INSTALL, INSPECT AND REPAIR CABLES EASILY: Time-saving system when new cables need to be installed or when detecting failures.
- GREATER LOADING CAPACITY: ClickAndGo! provides a greater cable loading capacity.
To receive a brochure, please fill out this form.